Trainee, Inventory Management & Content Tracking
Rogers & Cowan / PMK
Century City, CA
Rogers & Cowan PMK's Los Angeles has a great opportunity for an Assistant Account Executive to support a cross-section of consumer lifestyle clients. The team is collaborative, energetic and passionate, and we are seeking a perfect complement to that dynamic.
The Fine Print:
• Provide account support including facilitating media requests, scheduling client and internal meetings, preparing client status and activity reports, call recaps, tracking project timelines and weekly/monthly reporting
• Assist in media relations efforts including media list development, creative pitch ideation, drafting press materials such as press releases, fact sheets, media briefs, etc.
• Assess media trends and identify opportunities to amplify client initiatives
• Conduct relevant research and generate ideas that map to client objectives
• Conduct ongoing media monitoring and reporting across traditional and social media for client news and program results as well as looking out for competitor and industry news for key client accounts
• Actively participate in and recap team meetings, brainstorms, and client calls/meetings
• Have some experience targeting media, pitching, and placing earned media stories with all forms of press
• Assist with special events, when applicable
• Interest in lifestyle, wellness, beauty, fashion, entertainment, social media and consumer goods
• Experience in executing tactical elements including coordinating media/influencer mailers, press release distribution, newswire set up, etc.
• Support department leadership by managing both team and clients' needs
• Opportunity for advancement and growth and ideally views public relations as a career path
• A Bachelor's degree preferred or experience in a related industry
• Self-starter attitude, comfortable working independently or collaborating within cross-functional teams
• Ability to think quickly and solve problems
• Creative and willing to work hard to get ahead
• A natural leader who has strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present and speak during client meetings or presentations
• Highly organized and able to meet multiple deadlines simultaneously
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Google Drive, Muckrack, Cision, Critical Mention, Press Reader
• Proficient in social media platforms Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat
• Bring a professional and positive attitude
R&CPMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment. The agency represents more than 400 of the most prominent and influential musicians, actors, producers, directors, content creators and athletes in the world, and creates distinctive integrated marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands and Fortune 500 companies.
We are a creative communications agency with insider access allowing us to influence trends and spark meaningful conversations. We leverage culture to create defining moments and experiences that stand the test of time. Our unique position, and the insight to know what to do with it, allows us to deliver the best of brand marketing with the best of entertainment strategies.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York and London, R&CPMK is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yx7m-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.
Rogers & Cowan/PMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment.