R&C/PMK is seeking an Assistant Account Executive to join our Brands team in Los Angeles! This position will be assisting one of the Executive leaders of our Brand Strategy and Thought Leadership department as well as servicing client needs across media and technology. We are looking for a self-starter, that is able to multi-task several moving parts, and prioritize multiple running projects. This is an entry-level role for a rising star within a fast-growing team.
• Administrative support, including scheduling/coordinating meetings, booking travel, and completing expense reports
• Maintain supply of client-related materials and documents
• Regularly develop and maintain media contact lists and databases
• Read daily, weekly, monthly and online publications to identify client-relevant media coverage, including competitive market and industry information
• Pitch/interact with media as deemed necessary by account team leader
• Draft briefing documents as needed by team and client
• Track media coverage and prepare clip reports and summaries as needed by team and client
• Contribute to client brainstorms with creative ideas
• Passion for media and tech
The Fine Print:
• Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills are a must
• Responsive, accountable and resourceful
• Excellent team player
• Performs well under pressure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.