Senior Account Director, Tech PR
Rogers & Cowan / PMK
Century City, CA
Rogers & Cowan's Los Angeles office has a great opportunity for an Account Executive to support a cross-section of consumer lifestyle clients. The team is collaborative, energetic, and passionate, and we are seeking a perfect complement to that dynamic. The ideal candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 year of relevant public relations experience, preferably at an agency.
• Assist in developing press materials, including media lists, pitches, press releases, etc.
• Requires strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Actively participate in team meetings, brainstorms and client calls/meetings
• Have experience targeting media, pitching and placing stories with bloggers/all forms of press, including existing media relationships across consumer/lifestyle media outlets
• Assist with influencer programs and special events
• Oversee and coordinate mailings to media, influencers, etc.
• Support media monitoring and reporting across key client accounts
• Support department leadership and clients by juggling multiple projects at a time
• Opportunity for advancement and growth and ideally views public relations as career path
The Fine Print:
• A Bachelor's degree
• Self-starter and who is creative and willing to work hard to get ahead
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Google Drive *plus for Muckrack, Cision, Critical Mention
• Well versed with social media platforms Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Rogers & Cowan/PMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment.