Trainee, Talent Gifting & Dressing
Rogers & Cowan / PMK
Century City, CA
We are excited to be looking for an Account Director to join our growing esports team. This new role will lead multiple programs and execution for various client's gaming and esports partnerships and will take ownership for the overall planning/execution of the partnership elements on a regional and global level. This person will also have various day-to-day program management and client/agency integration responsibilities. Industry background is required. Additional background and knowledge in other facets including technology, innovation, and entertainment, such as music & film, are a tremendous plus.
The Fine Print:
• Plan development and facilitate the integration of Global esports marketing initiatives with North American-based client and agency teams.
• Own the development of fully integrated marketing activation plans, strategies, and budgets.
• Lead and run a diverse team of Account Managers and Account Executives
• Build and run cross-channel B2C programs
• Coordinate B2B hospitality programming
• Lead program recaps and measurement reporting
• Build, manage, and strengthen relationships with gaming and esports properties on behalf of clients
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external partners as well as outside vendors and properties
• Lead the event marketing management and execution (Project plans, Budget management, Timelines)
• Identify, curate and evaluate potential partnership opportunities in gaming & esports to align with client strategic needs.
• Prepare written POV's on all relevant client sponsorship and partnership opportunities
• Lead planning and execution of custom marketing programs
• Remain abreast of current and emerging gaming & esports industry trends, headlines, and notable news
The ideal candidate will be able to work both independently and within a multi-agency team setting while supporting brand-focused initiatives and event activation. We need a strong client services manager who is thoroughly organized and with great attention to detail. This creative position typically requires solid client management background, relationship builder, experience in developing strategic recommendations, and event management/hospitality experience. Additionally, ADs should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a plus, we are looking for the candidate to become a solid addition to a growing gaming & esports dedicated team that will seek and secure opportunities to grow our business and to help to continue to make us a brand consulting industry leader.
• A passion for gaming – this isn't just a job for you!
• 7-10 years agency/client service experience in partnerships – some time in gaming and/or esports industry a requirement
• Strong client service is a must. You should be full of energy and have a positive 'can do' approach that you share with the team, alongside priding yourself on delivering excellence in client services and high standards project delivery across the board
• Able to balance requirements from multiple different clients.
• Experience in implementing marketing plans and events
• Proven track record with on-site management and execution
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with key partners (e.g. properties, venues, vendors, suppliers, etc.)
• Experience in document writing including status reports, recaps, industry/competitive analysis
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a wide range of personality types
• Some budget management and/or reconciliation experience
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including the ability to handle multiple projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wewj-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.
Rogers & Cowan/PMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment.