Rocksteady Studios is a member of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family, and the developer of the award-winning Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time.
We're a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values.
Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for a talented Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) who is ready for the challenge of producing our newly announced AAA title; Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position, and once it's safe to return to the office can either be completed from our London HQ, fully remotely or some combination of the two.
• Develop, maintain and monitor automated tests and test suites across multiple platforms and test frameworks
• Support Feature Owners and Code Leads with testing strategy and coverage including automated testing
• Integrate automated testing capabilities with existing gameplay systems create interfaces to expose functionality and data for testing purposes
• Assist QA with debugging support, verifying bug repos, implementing fixes interpreting call stacks, proactively fixing common errors
• Keep bug database up to date including bug triage, investigation progress, proposed fixes
• Good understanding and experience with visual scripting environments (e.g. UE4 Blueprint).
• Familiarity with C/C++
• Familiarity with Python
• Strong understanding of QA testing methodologies
• A demonstrable enthusiasm for improving software engineering and automated testing processes
• Experience with Unreal Engine & Blueprint an advantage
• Experience with TeamCity an advantage
• Experience with Perforce an advantage
• Experience with JIRA & TestRail an advantage
• An understanding of developing for the main gaming platforms an advantage
If you do not meet all the requirements, but after reading through the description you feel excited about the position, and believe you'd still be a great fit for the role we'd still love to hear from you!
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k6e1-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.