Senior Gameplay Programmer - Content Team
Remote / Virtual
Rocksteady Studios is an award-winning, critically acclaimed video game developer. Founded in 2004, we are home to the widely celebrated Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time. We're a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values. Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Player Programmer who is ready for the challenge of bringing the Suicide Squad to life in our upcoming multiplayer AAA title on next generation platforms.
• As a member of the Player Team you will be responsible for delivering a range of gameplay features including character traversal mechanics, camera, and controls.
• You will be working closely with designers, producers, animators, artists, and QA to drive features through all stages of production, as well as the other Player Team coders, taking a collaborative approach.
• You will be responsible for implementing features to a high quality, in a network friendly manner, providing tools, documentation and support including automated tests and low-level debugging.
• You will have a focus on both fast iteration but also maintainable, well-structured high-quality code.
• You will be a positive, pro-active, and contributing team member, both within the team and across the studio
• An advanced understanding of C++.
• Solid understanding of 3D maths.
• Experience working on reactive, intuitive, real time gameplay mechanics.
• Excellent communication skills and a passion for collaboration.
• An interest in game design.
• An enthusiasm for collaboration.
• A passion for all kinds of video games!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbonjy-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.