Senior Devops Engineer
London, United Kingdom
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Network Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the next generation platforms. This role will involve working with our network team to developer all network and online components on a game project.
• Development of our networked and online components on a game project.
• Advising gameplay and content teams and evangelising good network processes.
• Contribute to all network layers on both server and client, not just hand off at the transport layer.
• Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
• To be proactive and help with problem-solving.
• Demonstrable experience of responsibility for the network development on at least one AAA game.
• Advanced understanding in C/C++.
• An advanced understanding of game technology principles, the main gaming platforms, and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
• A broad range of knowledge and experience with the full network stack from low-level UDP through to simple REST services.
• Unreal engine experience an advantage.