Here at Rocksteady Studios we are looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer who is passionate about creating awesome games.
We are looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title. This role involves working on core gameplay systems such as combat and enemy AI.
• To be responsible for driving and implementing new core gameplay features through all stages of production: design, scheduling, implementation and polish.
• Give constructive and proactive input into the design of new features and the iteration of existing ones.
• Collaborating closely with other team members from all disciplines; communicating technical concepts and requirements and facilitating smooth workflow
• Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
• Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
• To be proactive and help with problem solving both within the team and across the studio
• Experience working on gameplay features such as combat, enemy AI, vehicles, traversal.
• Advanced understanding in C/C++.
• Demonstrable video game design skills.
• A good understanding of game technology principles.
• Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
• A passion for all kinds of video games!
• Excellent communication skills