London, United Kingdom
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior DevOps Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing our next unannounced AAA title.
• Maintain and improve the development pipeline (including submit validation tools and tools for iterative development)
• Develop QA Automation Framework and maintain to ensure it is operable 24/7 (functional and non-functional testing automation)
• Expert in developing backend systems (CI/CD).
• Strong understanding of Python.
• Good understanding of C/C++.
• A demonstrable enthusiasm for improving software engineering processes and developing game production tools.
• An understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them an advantage.
• Experience with Perforce an advantage.
• Experience with Unreal Engine an advantage.
• Experience with UI frameworks an advantage.