Senior Devops Engineer
London, United Kingdom
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of fixed-term staff. Reporting to the QA Lead, the QA Tester will be part of our QA team responsible for testing all aspects of our studio's 'AAA' game.
• Follow Rocksteady QA process, professional standards & set the highest standards in testing to support the requirements of the project.
• Ensure that all issues & bugs are reported in an efficient & informative manner, keeping with the extremely high standard expected by Rocksteady.
• Become the QA Expert for your assigned projects & given areas of specialisation.
• Own, manage, create & regularly execute test cases throughout the project life cycle. This includes document testing practises, QA process & reporting methods.
• Actively participate in test requirement gathering with developers to ensure QA effectively tests & supports all features of the project.
• To communicate to all levels of staff within the Rocksteady team verbally & via effective high quality
• Ensure that all tasks are carried out efficiently & all instructions are followed accurately.
• Held a tester position on at least one AAA released title.
• Excellent MS Office Skills.
• Knowledge of bug reporting workflow & bug databases.
• Experienced games player with the ability to familiarise with game-play elements rapidly.
• Understanding of games, development cycle, key milestones, and game terminology.
• Management and execution of various automated tests via developer in house self-created tools.
• Experience using version control software.
• Familiarity of issue task tracking and project management tools.
• A self-starter who has taken part in games development projects / development jams and is experienced using industry software and development engines.
• University degree or equivalent qualifications in a technical or video games-related field.
• TRC/TCR knowledge is advantageous.
• Experience with using the following software:
• Eazy Bi
• Test Rail
• Visual Studio