London, United Kingdom
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Player Programmer who is ready for the challenge of bringing the Suicide Squad to life in our upcoming multiplayer AAA title on next generation platforms.
• As a member of the Player Team you will be responsible for delivering a range of gameplay features including character traversal mechanics, camera, and controls.
• You will be working closely with designers, producers, animators, artists, and QA to drive features through all stages of production, as well as the other Player Team coders, taking a collaborative approach.
• You will be responsible for implementing features to a high quality, in a network friendly manner, providing tools, documentation and support including automated tests and low-level debugging.
• You will have a focus on both fast iteration but also maintainable, well-structured high-quality code.
• You will be a positive, pro-active, and contributing team member, both within the team and across the studio
• An advanced understanding of C++.
• Solid understanding of 3D maths.
• Experience working on reactive, intuitive, real time gameplay mechanics.
• Excellent communication skills and a passion for collaboration.
• An interest in game design.
• An enthusiasm for collaboration.
• A passion for all kinds of video games!