Senior Devops Engineer
London, United Kingdom
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for an exceptionally talented Lead DevOps Engineer who is ready for the challenge of producing our next unannounced AAA title.
• Oversee automated build system and related processes (overall build farm health and bandwidth)
• Maintain project release branches in source control (in co-operation with Audio Code & Dev Ops Director)
• Develop and oversee QA Automation Framework and maintain to ensure it is operable 24/7 (functional and non-functional testing automation)
• Develop and oversee remote gameplay debugging/tuning tools (working in conjunction with both Code & Design teams)
• Oversee and improve the development pipeline (for all target platforms, including submit validation tools, and tools for iterative development)
• Co-ordinate Unreal Engine upgrades (working closely with Production and Code teams)
• Prepare for and support live phase with efficient tooling (including crash report systems, log aggregation and development metrics).
• Good understanding of C/C++ and Python.
• Strong understanding of developing backend systems (CI/CD).
• A demonstrable enthusiasm for improving software engineering processes and developing game production tools.
• Previous experience leading a team of DevOps Engineers
• To be proactive identifying the weak spots of the development workflows and proposing improvements.
• Experience with Perforce an advantage.
• Experience with Unreal Engine an advantage.
• Experience with UI frameworks an advantage.
• Experience with ELK stack an advantage.
• An understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them an advantage.