Rocksteady Studios is a member of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family, and the developer of the award-winning Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time. We're a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values.
Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world. We are looking to add another QA Tester on a fixed-term basis to our QA team.
Reporting to the QA Lead, the QA Tester will be part of our QA team and be responsible for testing all aspects of our recently announced title; Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time This role is expected to begin as a remote position, and once it's safe to return to the office will be completed from our London HQ.
• Follow Rocksteady QA process, professional standards & set the highest standards in testing to support the requirements of the project.
• Ensure that all issues & bugs are reported in an efficient & informative manner, keeping with the extremely high standard expected by Rocksteady.
• Become the QA Expert for your assigned projects & given areas of specialisation.
• Own, manage, create & regularly execute test cases throughout the project life cycle. This includes document testing practises, QA process & reporting methods.
• Actively participate in test requirement gathering with developers to ensure QA effectively tests & supports all features of the project.
• To communicate to all levels of staff within the Rocksteady team verbally & via effective high quality
• Ensure that all tasks are carried out efficiently & all instructions are followed accurately.
• Held a tester position on at least one released console title. • Excellent MS Office Skills. • Knowledge of bug reporting workflow & bug databases.
• Experienced games player with the ability to familiarise with game-play elements rapidly.
• Understanding of games, development cycle, key milestones, and game terminology
• Management and execution of various automated tests via developer in house self-created tools.
• Experience using version control software. • Familiarity of issue task tracking and project management tools.
• A self-starter who has taken part in games development projects / development jams and is experienced using industry software and development engines.
• University degree or equivalent qualifications in a technical or video games-related field.
• TRC/TCR knowledge is advantageous.
• Experience with using the following software:
• Eazy Bi
• Test Rail
• Visual Studio
If you do not meet all the requirements, but after reading through the description you feel excited about the position, and believe you'd still be a great fit for the role we'd still love to hear from you
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro35w3-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.