Rocksteady Studios is looking to add a Junior QA Tester to its team, on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Reporting to the Lead Tester, the Junior QA Tester will be part of our QA team responsible for testing all aspects of our current title: Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League.
This role will involve working from our London studio at least 3 days per week.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Follow Rocksteady QA process, to support the testing goals of the project – working closely with the development teams in identifying, reporting and recreating bugs
• Actively participate in test requirement gathering with developers to ensure QA effectively tests & supports all features of the project
• Ensure that all issues & bugs are reported in an efficient & informative manner, maintaining the integrity of our bug database and reporting
• Communicate QA results, data and challenges via effective high-quality reports and in conversation with QA leaders
Qualifications & Experience…
• Experience of Games testing on a range of platforms, on c urrent consoles & PC
• Knowledge of common bug reporting workflows & bug database software
• Knowledge of the game development process and Agile methodology
• Proficient in written and spoken English
• Experience with game development tools (i.e. Game Engines) and participation in Game Jams etc is preferred
• Experience with software such as Jira, TestRail, Perforce is advantageous
• Keen interest in Games, across a range of genres – and comfortable getting familiar with complex game mechanics quickly is an advantage
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0qbym-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.