Title: Senior Sales Manager- Branding and Strategic Partnerships
Location: Roc Nation NYC Office (In-person)
Roc Nation is looking for a Senior Sales Manager in the Music Brand Partnerships division to drive revenue for our clients and events This role is an incredible opportunity for a candidate interested in growing their rolodex with major brands and agencies and closing branded entertainment deals for top music artists and event partnerships.
The candidate will be responsible for handling their own book of business and coverage each week and assisting the team in attaining and exceeding revenue goals in this very competitive and high-growth space, while building relationships with major global brands.
The candidate will also support the MADE IN AMERICA music festival and related initiatives; Founded in 2012, Made in America is Roc Nation's annual music and cultural festival with a diverse performance lineup curated by JAY-Z, that takes place each year on the iconic Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia.
Responsibilities/Key Areas of Focus:
• Responsible for sales outreach and negotiating partnerships between Roc Nation talent and properties with leading brands and advertisers
• Maintain weekly coverage of brand outreach and client relationship management
• Prepare sales-related documents (e.g., proposals, deal memos, etc.., )
• Serve as the point of contact for brand clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests
• Assistance in servicing existing and newly developed accounts
• Learn and use digital sales systems and conceptual sales processes and understand Roc Nation Unified business strategies
• Work together with creative & partnerships team to provide input in the development of sales and marketing materials, including content, positioning, and pitch materials
• 5-7 years of experience in sales and marketing, prospecting, and fostering accounts via consultative selling. Background working at a Talent Agency, Music Label or Management firm is preferred but not required.
• Has a passion for sales and an outbound mentality
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated track record supporting, developing, and maintaining relationships with multiple divisions and company leaders to ensure appropriate communications and a coordinated approach to maximizing successes with clients
• Proven success to meet or exceed revenue targets
• Strong creative sales strategist
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
COVID-19 vaccination series and booster shot is a mandatory requirement for this position.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qxj6-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.