Title: Partnership Marketing Coordinator - Music
Location: Roc Nation NYC Office (In-Person, Monday-Friday)
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world's preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment-with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world's most recognizable names: from Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Megan Thee Stallion, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, LaMelo Ball, Saquon Barkley, Leonard Fournette, CC Sabathia and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via team contract negotiations, player development, artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We've forged strong partnerships with the world's leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is looking for a Partnership Marketing Coordinator to drive and support our client services and integrated campaign executions. This role is ideal for a strategic thinker interested in the execution and production roll out of integrated, celebrity-led advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate has the ability to support the team interfacing directly with Fortune 100 Brands and Roc Nation talent and teams to ensure timelines and deliverables are achieved and exceeded both in office and on the ground for live events and production days.
• Work alongside the team in coordinating the execution of campaign deliverables
• Prioritization of timelines, deliverables, campaign tracking and reporting
• Serving as a go-to liaison between the brand and talent on upcoming talent deliverables, shoots and social media campaigns
• Work in tandem with management to ensure smooth pre-production on shoots and campaign roll out
• Maintain detailed campaign tracking systems with daily updates to key stakeholders
• On-site event operations and production with clients and partners
• Provide thought leadership identifying and analyzing any friction in campaign roll out and develop strategies for addressing issues with timelines and production
• Develop creative partnerships and sponsorship ideas with stakeholders and identify ways to integrate campaign deliverables into existing client projects
• Work together with management teams to provide input in the roll out of new campaigns
• Manage and deliver KPI round ups post-campaign to clients
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in integrated marketing, campaign execution and digital. Background at a media company, brand or entertainment firm is preferred but not required
• Demonstrated track record developing and maintaining relationships with multiple divisions and company leaders to ensure appropriate communications and a coordinated approach to maximizing successes with clients
• On-site festival/live event implementation experience is preferred
• Strong creative strategist and problem solver
• Demonstrated capability of self-direction and motivation
• Ability to maintain a consistent pipeline of campaigns
• High level organizational prowess
• BA / BS degree is required
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmj40-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.