Front Of House Manager
New York, NY
Title: Office Runner/Assistant
Location: Roc Nation NYC Office (In-Person)
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world's preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment-with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world's most recognizable names: from Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Megan Thee Stallion, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, LaMelo Ball, Saquon Barkley, Leonard Fournette, CC Sabathia and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via team contract negotiations, player development, artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We've forged strong partnerships with the world's leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a smart, serious, organized and enthusiastic Office Runner/Assistant responsible for handling administrative support including greeting guests, answering phones, running errands, and sorting and distributing mail.
Pay Rate: $15/hr + comprehensive benefits package
• Run errands
• Receiving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Insure work areas are tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
• Receiving and sorting daily mail
• Filing, photocopying, and transcribing
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Ad-hoc projects
• Bachelor's Degree is required
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
• Proficiency and working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Must be able to communicate with the office at all times during scheduled working hours
• Must be dependable, punctual, conscientious, courteous and flexible
• Ideal candidate must present a professional and friendly image, excellent verbal and written skills, and be detail-oriented
• Candidate must also be a self-motivated individual, quick on their toes, and show initiative to go the extra mile
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k8m0-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.