Director, Performance Media
New York, NY
Title: Manager of Partnership Marketing & Special Projects
Location: Roc Nation NYC Office (In-Person)
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world's preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment-with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world's most recognizable names: from Rihanna, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We've forged strong partnerships with the world's leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is looking for a Manager of Partnership Marketing & Special Projects for Roc Nation Unified. This role will report to the Co-CEO of Roc Nation Unified and President of Business Operations & Strategy. The position is based in the New York City headquarters and will play a critical role in the future growth and success of the most influential sports and entertainment agency in the world – Roc Nation. The successful candidate will be a hands-on, highly motivated individual who functions with confidence and expertise in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment.
Roc Nation Unified is a division of the company that is a full-service agency that supports artists, athletes, events, venues, leagues, teams, and brands. Roc Nation Unified brings together and expands upon the company's current existing infrastructure to offer clients a full scale of services – marketing, branding, sponsorship, philanthropic, and communications strategies.
• Execute new business ventures cross-departmentally, including working on speakers bureau with The Montag Group and Roc Nation School of Music (LIU Brooklyn).
• Work with UK office to facilitate international entertainment opportunities for consulting clients.
• Occasionally develop marketing decks to pitch and recap prospective and confirmed partnerships.
• Lead internal-cross functional teams to deliver against project timelines.
• Work closely with the Co-CEO of Roc Nation Unified to ensure proper resources are assigned to each project.
• Manage key projects from inception to completion and facilitate communication across teams.
• Build out timelines, break out a phased approach for projects when necessary, and schedule check-ins for internal teams.
• Work together with management teams to provide input in the roll out of new campaigns.
• Work in tandem with management/brands to ensure smooth pre-production on shoots and campaign roll out.
• Support sales prospecting, analyses, post-deal stewardship, and long-term customer relationship development.
• Develop creative partnerships and sponsorship ideas with stakeholders and identify ways to integrate campaign deliverables into existing client projects.
• Prioritization of timelines, deliverables, campaign tracking and reporting.
• Responsible for ''owning'' the execution of advertising campaigns.
• Provide thought leadership identifying and analyzing any friction in campaign roll out and develop strategies for addressing issues with timelines and production.
• BA / BS degree in related field with proven work experience in project management.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Keynote.
• Background at a media company, brand or entertainment firm is preferred but not required.
• Demonstrated track record developing and maintaining relationships with multiple divisions and company leaders to ensure appropriate communications and a coordinated approach to maximizing successes with clients.
• Strong creative strategist and problem solver.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.