Director Of Property Sales
New York, NY
Title: Director of Property Sales - Events
Location: Roc Nation NYC Office (In-Person)
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world's preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment-with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world's most recognizable names: from Rihanna, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We've forged strong partnerships with the world's leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Director of Property Sales for Roc Nation Unified. The position is based in the New York City headquarters and will play a critical role in the future growth and success of the most influential sports and entertainment agency in the world – Roc Nation. The ideal candidate has the ability to attain and exceed revenue goals in this very competitive and high-growth space, while building relationships with major global brands.
Roc Nation Unified is a division of the company that is a full-service agency that supports artists, athletes, events, venues, leagues, teams, and brands. Roc Nation Unified brings together and expands upon the company's current existing infrastructure to offer clients a full scale of services – marketing, branding, sponsorship, philanthropic, and communications strategies.
• Primary focus will be creating, packaging, and selling solution-based sponsorships for official Roc Nation partnerships. Program elements include Roc Nation IP, music & sports talent, events, philanthropy, and digital/social media.
• Role will also include prospecting and selling Made In America Festival partnerships.
• Dynamically adapt sales pitches and proposals based on specifically identified client interests and preferences.
• Drive partnership and business development strategies to increase revenue.
• Prioritize and manage multiple sales prospects simultaneously and follow up on pitches in a timely manner.
• Manage client's overall expectations and provide continuously holistic context to the progress made.
• Create and develop new platforms for partners to brand, engage and activate.
• Examine industry-wide best practices and new ideas for implementation.
• In partnership with marketing, create product marketing strategy to establish Roc Nation as a thought leader and go-to partner.
• Develop creative partnerships and sponsorships with stakeholders.
• Work with internal and external agencies to identify new business opportunities.
• Actively participate in agency brainstorming sessions, on topics and clients, throughout the organization.
• Focus on developing and maintaining strong relationships with important decision makers at client marketing companies and their respective advertising agencies in a variety of business categories.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in sponsorship sales and marketing.
• Demonstrated track record developing and maintaining relationships with multiple divisions and company leaders to ensure appropriate communications and a coordinated approach to maximizing successes with clients.
• Proven success to meet or exceed revenue targets.
• Strong creative sales strategist.
• Demonstrated capability of self-direction and motivation.
• BA / BS degree is required.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.