Color Production Coordinator
New York, NY
Title: Coordinator - Digital Department
Location: Roc Nation NYC Office (In-person)
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world's preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment-with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world's most recognizable names: from Rihanna, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We've forged strong partnerships with the world's leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is looking for a Coordinator. This position will report to the Chief Digital Officer and serves as a key member of the Roc Nation digital team. The role will support the CDO, digital department and continued development of the Roc Nation roster. Responsibilities will include administrative support (i.e. scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, travel arrangements, expense reports), liaising with the digital team on key initiatives and assisting with special projects.
• Serves as a liaison between the internal departments and external clients/partners
• Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, and making adjustments to plans
• Circulates promotional solicitations throughout the company and compiles submissions for partner opportunities
• Arranges travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas
• Manages shared department documents to ensure information is up to date
• Improves the quality of task results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes then implementing changes
• Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters expeditiously, proactively and follows-through on projects to successful completion; often with deadline pressures
• Provides a ''gatekeeper'' / ''gateway'' role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the executive's and/or department's time
• Liaison with internal Finance & Accounting teams to provide billing/payment information
• Support related administrative and department needs
• BA/BS degree in Business/Digital/Marketing or equivalent
• 1-2 years related digital experience
• Strong oral/written communication skills
• A deep interest in social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and digital music services
• Passion for music, sports, brands and philanthropy
• Basic knowledge in marketing and branding, advertising and promotions
• Extensive knowledge of and passion for the music, sports & entertainment industry
• The highest attention to detail
• Candidates must be willing and able to work flexible hours
• The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
• The ability to independently manage one's time and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet associated deadlines
• The candidate must be an incredibly quick-thinker and an adept problem-solver
• The ability to work in a highly demanding environment while being able handle varying personalities and work styles with grace and tact
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Knowledge using basic audio, photo and video editing programs
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.