Senior Data Engineer - Content Finance
Remote / Virtual
As Senior Manager, Enterprise Architecture, reporting to the Director, Information Technology, you will help structure systems regarding governance, structure, business processes, and information systems. You will align organizational strategic goals with an eye toward creative design. You will understand best practices for enterprise business architecture, performance improvement, and process design, demonstrating the ability to evaluate and assess gaps and opportunities and develop scalable outcomes. You will gather and assess input from partners and promote the tools to support and achieve the commercial goals. You will also establish and standardize As-Is and To-Be business capabilities, conducting analysis to recommend prioritization of capabilities and underlying processes and metrics to grow. You will develop important long-term guiding principles to support tool usage, adoption, and enhancement.
• Establish and integrate business architecture, capabilities, associated processes and metrics across departments and teams
• Work with partners to build and transform operating processes across Riot and the enterprise
• Develop and evaluate metrics to measure process improvement outcomes and their agreement on program goals
• Work with Program, Portfolio Managers, and Change Management leaders to align activities and conduct change impact analysis
• Champion the business architecture strategy based on global business scenarios and motivations
• Work with IT to ensure directional agreement on respect to enhancements, data quality, commercial needs, and the long-term road map
• Work with the technology organizations to create an environment and architecture that makes data accessible to appropriate channels of access controls
• Blueprint important operations of the organization to help guide and promote successful platforms that serve teams including HR, Finance, and IT
• Bring siloed organizations together to work towards a common strategy
• Apply a structured approach and methodology for capturing important partner input and translate this for maintenance and acceleration of business
• Align with senior leadership to ensure that the architecture will support ongoing commercial success
• Create guiding principles to ensure they transcend both functional and organizational boundaries with an eye toward global alignment, tool adoption, and tool efficiency
• Partner with Data Privacy, Compliance, and Legal with a long-term goal for Riot to achieve SOC1 certification
• Create a framing for value stream delivery that aligns leaders and IT on improvements as well creating a strategy for growth
• 5+ years in a Senior Management or Director position leading a team of technical architects
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited higher learning institution (preferred area of study: Business, Mathematics, Computer Sciences), or equivalent work experience
• Direct experience leading and transforming end-to-end process improvement; designing processes and defining metrics
• Expertise in architectural concepts (data, architecture, and solution), issues and trends
• Experience leading multiple business process frameworks and data integration
• Business experience and comfort regarding its internal architecture
• A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business with an appreciation for strategic insights, processes, and capabilities
• Strong understanding of business models
• Excellent project management skills and understanding of project management lifecycle
• Experience identifying gaps in requirements, resolving inconsistencies, and prioritizing requirements
• Experience with business process frameworks including eTOM or APQC
• SOC experience
• Excellent verbal and written skills working with a diverse group of experts, managers, and executives; inclusive of written and verbal communications and visualizations
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn45q-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.