Respawn Entertainment is a AAA game development studio that was founded in 2010 by former co-founders of Infinity Ward and creators of the multi-billion dollar Call of Duty and Modern Warfare franchises. We shipped Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Apex Legends and Jedi Fallen Order. We are hiring for our Star Wars™ and Apex Legends teams.
A chance for an accomplished software engineering professional to move into, and develop, within the fast-paced world of gaming.
You will report directly to the engineering Technical Director and contribute to our engineering efforts by working with our game development and testing teams to create tools, services and automation to support our games being the highest quality.
You will work across many different technologies and add your creative touch to the technology we create to support.
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
• 3+ years professional experience in the C++
• Experience with all phases of product development lifecycle, including requirements definition, specifications, development, test, product release, and sustaining engineering.
• Experience with Agile (Scrum) development methodologies.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
• Develop, support and own automation, tools, and services.
• Perform code reviews and be willing to pair and mentor other team members.
• Report regular status against assigned tasks and identify project risks.
• Monitor customer satisfaction and escalate any issues or improvement opportunities.
You will be an important player in Respawn's approach for ensuring its games meet the highest possible software quality standards.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes excellent people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, pension plans, bonuses and RSU's, tuition reimbursement, free video games, and more!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81bvx-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.