Senior Software Engineer - C++ (R9)
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when experienced people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team and help us deliver our next incredible experience for players.
• Research, evaluate and decide on technologies the team will use
• Work closely with designers and artists to gather requirements and develop features
• Proactively identify issues, propose and implement solutions
• Mentor other engineers on the team
• 3+ years of experience with C++
• Experience working in highly collaborative environments
• Strong communication skills
• Passion for making and playing games
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or relevant field
• Experience with Unreal Engine
• Experience working with consoles
If all this excites you, then we want to talk to you! We are an equal opportunity team. This role is open to long-term remote applicants within ~3 hours of PST.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g63qkj-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.