Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when experienced people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Build & Release Engineer who will report to the Lead Tools & Systems engineer to join our team on an unannounced project.
• Develop and maintain the build and release pipeline
• Gather requirements from the team to determine highest priority improvements to be made
• Collaborate across domains on releases and updates
• Instill in the team best practices when it comes to DevOps and CI
• Implement systems that promote stability, correctness and adherence to budget
• Build automated systems to assist in quality and performance tracking
• 3+ years of build engineering
• 2+ years of experience in scripting and automation using one or more of Groovy, Python, bash, or similar.
• Experience working in highly collaborative environments
• Experience working with consoles and first parties on a AAA game
• Experience with automated build systems such as Jenkins or equivalent
• Experience using Perforce or other SCM tools
• Experience with remote hardware management
• Familiarity with Unreal Engine, Unity or equivalent development and build pipelines
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or relevant field
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4 or 5
• Comfortable with C++ or C#
• Passion for games
• Experience with JIRA or other task management software
• Strong communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxw3o-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.