Producer, Season's Production (Apex Mobile)
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA video game development studio that aspires to create new hit games that leave a lasting impact for gamers worldwide. Our work includes the critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends and Titanfall franchise.
As a Producer, Seasons' Production, you will be driving the planning & execution of cross-functional development teams to build and iterate on the ''Season'' production framework. This role reports to the Director, Global Production, and would work closely with the leads, development directors & product leads to ensure we are properly prioritizing features, understanding resource limitations, and delivering a quality product that aligns with our goals each Season.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the product development processes, organizing large backlogs, and working with multi-disciplinary teams from the concept phase through to live service. This candidate has experience in mobile development, free-to-play games, virtual economies, and ideally the mobile FPS market.
• Assist Season production effort to bring in cross-disciplines/teams' goals to satisfy overall strategy while hitting quality build on time.
• Be the main point of contact between internal & dev partners when it comes to the execution of Seasonal Production.
• Unblock critical issues/risks/blockers as they come up in the specific area(s)
• Formulate & iterate on process/collaboration methods over time.
• Host regular rituals to keep teams informed on the status & next steps.
• Utilize existing management tools and iterate its functionalities over time.
• Articulate planned stages/steps for the upcoming seasons.
• Articulate impacts/risks certain decisions would have on the Season and/or other teams.
• 4+ years of production experience on software development projects.
• Experience shipping successful games in an Associate Producer role or higher.
• Understand the mobile application market and business models.
• Expertise using production tools and multimedia software applications (Jira, Trello, Confluence, MS Project, etc.).
• Excellent conceptual and technical writing skills.
• Change management, and conflict resolution skills.
• High degree of initiative takes opportunities to make improvements.
• Ownership mentality: responsible, invested in outcomes.
• Experience working with external development partners
• Fluent Mandarin
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbe0wy-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.