Manager FP&A (Respawn)
Finance Manager - FP&A
About the job:
ENTERTAINING IS OUR PASSION We're EA-the world's leading video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles-Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Apex Legends, Battlefield, Need for Speed, and Star Wars, to name but a few. We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Director, you will manage the daily FP&A responsibilities. Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team provides strategic and financial partnership to EA's Leadership team. We achieve this through engaging with our partners to understand our broad strategy, analyzing data, and delivering insights to guide EA's performance.
You Will Contribute To Our Success By
This Finance Manager role is a unique opportunity to be a partner and trusted advisor to the Respawn Entertainment studio teams, focusing on our Star Wars portfolio and incubation projects.
• Connect main partners on financial and other important topics to lead timely decisions with analysis.
• Deliver core FP&A responsibilities as an important partner to the studio & game teams.
• Provide guidance and recommendations on opportunities and risks for costs and revenues.
• Improve processes across all teams to deliver efficiencies and quality, clear obstacles and identify opportunities.
What You'll Do
• Business Partnering across the game teams and other EA partners providing decision support and advising partners on financial matters.
• Lead Financial Forecasting, Close, Reporting & Analysis.
• Support long-range modeling for studios, deal modeling for new projects and other strategic financial support.
• Propose solutions and alternatives related to challenges and opportunities across processes, game development, and revenue / costs.
• Provide guidance on financial processes and ad-hoc financial analysis.
• Build processes within the studio and between partners.
Experiences & Technical Skills
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience communicating financial information in a simple, relatable way to partners and executives.
• Experience with P&L management, budgeting, forecasting and analysis
• Excellent in Excel; can build complex spreadsheets, especially for purposes of conducting financial modeling
• Proficiency in Accounting and general GAAP knowledge
• Minimum 5 years of related financial experience
• Experience with financial forecasting and reporting tools such as Anaplan and Power BI
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb86xx-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.