LiveOps Producer (Apex Legends)
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order, and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talents in the industry.
We are looking for an experienced Live Ops Producer who has a passion for operating an online title.
• Be a part of the Production team.
• Be the producer for the Live Ops team.
• Collaborate with live designers, live ops engineers, and live QA in the Live team.
• Triage the live issue reports including gameplay bugs and service interruptions/incidents.
• Drive the decision-making process and execution of hotfixes.
• Manage the releases cadence of regular game patches including publisher communications
• Work with the Production team and department leads to escalate issues in the live game and assess the risk.
• Look at the long-term initiatives for the quality online experience.
• Identify and resolve team issues.
Ideally, you will have...
• 1-5 years experience as a producer on HD title/s. (AAA online title/s is a plus)
• Understanding of the game development cycle, free-to-play microtransaction model & its business aspects, and platform integrations.
• Experience in business-to-business or publisher communications.
• Familiarity with Jira and Confluence.
• Willingness to learn.
• Sense of urgency and a desire to get things done.
• Ability to self-motivate and help motivate others.
• Smart with strong intuition.
• Strong communications skills.
• Strong people skills. Empathy for fixing the problems of others, respect for others' time.
• Intense passion for online service operations.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed it.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mjve-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.