The Respawn and Battlefield Data and Analytics team is looking for an Lead Analyst - Gameplay Forecasting (Apex Legends/Battlefield) to join their team! You will be working with the Respawn and Battlefield franchise and studio teams to develop a forecasting discipline within the analytics team that creates clear and accurate live services forecasts based on player behaviour and business input. You will report directly to the Sr Director of Respawn and Battlefield Data and Analytics and will provide data, forecasting and analytics support to shape the future of Respawn and Battlefield games. You are an articulate and passionate person with experience with video games and bringing scientific rigour and insight to business forecasting.
• Develop a rigorous, clear live service forecast model that accounts for gameplay behaviour, historical trends, and market trends
• Work directly with Product and Finance teams to ensure the forecast model is built for day-to-day operations that the product but can also be easily ingested into the financial review process
• Run opportunity and risk scenarios based on product roadmap and gameplay changes
• Deliver post-mortem forecast analysis, breaking down the reasons for variances for future learning and planning
• Represent and align forecast quarterly across Product, Finance, SDI, and Commercial through presentations and feedback reviews
• Contribute to the total Product P&L with Live Service revenue and context needed for Franchise leadership and Executive reviews
• 5 or more years experience in an analytical role performing quantitative analysis with big data
• 3+ years experience managing your own deliverables and producing high quality results, building analytics plans with clear deliverables, ownership, and communication plans
• A Masters degree in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, finance, mathematics, engineering, economics), or equivalent experience
• Proficient in coding with the ability to extract data from large data sources with differing structures• Proficiency with a statistical analysis tool (such as R or Python) to perform analysis. Proficiency in big data tools, such as Tableau and Looker
• Experience defining goals, their associated reporting, and communicating their interpretation to the business
• Experience presenting to a wide audience of diverse teams, including senior management
• Collaboration skills with the ability to work across teams and timezones to guide decisions
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $130,250 - $199,400
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $120,450 - $199,400
• Jersey City, NJ:
º $147,400 - $199,400
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $120,450 - $161,750
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $120,450 - $188,600
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1j0km-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.