Los Angeles, CA
Associate Producer (Apex Legends)
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
You can learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com'/studio.
We're looking for an experienced Associate Producer who will embrace our philosophy and share his'/her hard earned expertise to help us create an incredible experience for our players. We're picturing someone who can ease communication across the team, facilitate cross-functional workflow-dependencies and risks, and help the team hit their development goals. If this sounds like you, we're looking forward to seeing your resume!
What you'll do...
• Perform as a key member of the Production team. Help ensure smooth development processes by acting as a conduit of communication between departments, and providing support to the team in a variety of different capacities.
• Work closely with the Production team and department leads, keeping them informed of any issues or needs.
• Raise awareness of issues, and help remove roadblocks.
• Work directly with department leads to support priorities as needed.
• Help support scheduling needs. Take meeting notes and publish to team.
• Help track feature requests.
• Combat inertia, act as a force to keep moving things forward.
• Identify and help resolve team issues.
• Constantly evaluate and iterate to improve production and development processes.
Ideally you will have...
• Experience as an Associate Producer seeing a AAA game'/s through the full development cycle, from concept to ship.
• 2+ years' experience as an embedded member of a studio development team is ideal.
• Strong communications skills.
• Growing knowledge of game development, and a strong willingness to learn.
• Proactive tendencies and an endless motor.
• Sense of urgency and a desire to get things done.
• Ability to self-motivate and help motivate others.
• Smart with strong intuition.
• Familiarity with bug reporting and related software.
• Ability to juggle many tasks at once.
• Strong people skills. Empathy for fixing the problems of others, respect for others' time.
• Intense passion for video games.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth which come with being a member of our team, working at Respawn has many other perks and benefits! Learn more at respawn.com'/perks.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.