Senior Server Engineer - Apex Legends
Reporting to the Technical Director of the Respawn team in Redwood Shores, we're looking for an experienced Build & Release Engineer - Mobile who will embrace our culture and share their hard-earned expertise to make and provide builds to all parties and ensure that releases go smoothly. We're picturing someone who is experienced in mobile game development, passionate about the build process, and eager to help our teams hit their development goals. If this sounds like you, we look forward to seeing your resume!
What you'll do
1. Create, review, and distribute Builds and Patches
2. Create, own and maintain pipelines, fix issues when they arise
3. Coordinate server deploys for internal and QV team
4. Work proactively with the team when errors occur in the build process, helping to identify the cause(s) and what's needed to fix the build
5. Design/optimize build automation tools and build / release metrics dashboards
6. Prioritize, and plan engineering deliverables within the Build and Release team
7. Mentor junior engineers
8. Coordinate with the QA team on production build testing
9. Communicate status of builds and associated deadlines
10. Improve release and integration processes
You will have / be
1. Fluent in English and Chinese
2. 5+ years of experience in Build and Release operations or DevOps
3.In-depth knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and deployment tools
4. Experience with scripting languages on Windows and OSX, specifically Python, Bash and batch files
5. Experience with API design and implementation
6. Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS DevOps, Azure DevOps
7. Familiarity with CM tooling such as Perforce, Gitlab including branching, integration, and merging techniques
8. Familiarity with software development / programming, with competence in at least one programming language (e.g. C#)
9. Knowledge of mobile certificate / profile management & processes
10. Experience predicting/catching issues before they come up, and resolving them when they do arise
11. Experience with mobile game development and related tools
12. Familiarity with Microsoft AppCenter including integration and distribution.
13. Familiarity with Apple Testflight and Google Beta.
14. Passion for making and playing games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyk1k3-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.