Associate Product Manager
Remote / Virtual
Associate Product Manager (Apex Legends)
Respawn is looking for an Associate Product Manager focused on engagement, retention, and monetization for Apex Legends. This candidate must be able to work in a highly cross-functional environment partnering with multiple disciplines to keep our community engaged through high-level execution of our seasonal content. You will play a critical role in delivering day-to-day business performance, while also keeping in mind the best interest of our players.
The main focus for the Associate Product Manager will be on the day-to-day operations of the business as it relates to games-as-a-service while supporting the Product Management team on future development ideas. Responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Champion the Player while Balancing the Business - Be the voice of the player, but balance that with the business goals to drive wins on both sides
• Drive Monetization - plan, design, and execute the sales and promotional strategy throughout each year
• Improve Engagement and Retention - hypothesize, test, and improve strategies executed through different live ops tools (like in-game messaging) that will deliver gains on engagement and retention metrics
• Campaign Management - partner closely with the Production team on all details related to each patch update and product launch. Additionally, partner closely with the Brand and Marketing teams to ensure they are equipped with latest and best information to successfully take our launches to market
• Opportunity Analysis and Planning - support product managers with research and analysis that will help shape the version of key features
• Performance Tracking - partner with the analytics team to post mortem all key launches (seasons, features, promotions) to derive insights that will drive the evolution of our game
• Competitive Insights - stay on top of the competition by supporting the team with competitive insights on new launches, strategies, and tactics deployed that will help inform and shape our roadmap
• 2+ years of product management or similar experience (marketing, production, analytics, etc), preferably from gaming (console, PC, or mobile); entertainment; technology; or consumer products
• Proven track record of working in highly cross-functional environments across production, design, marketing, and analytics teams. We succeed and fail as a team and there's no room for egos
• Self-starter and motivated to work in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment who can balance their time on their own to deliver results
• Passionate about games, the psychology behind it, and driven to do right by the players while maintaining a focus on the business
• Strong communication skills - both verbally and written
• Experience with data analysis, game systems design, and games as a service
• Understanding of balancing the quantitative (data-informed) and qualitative (player voice)
• MBA preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1bj0y-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.