- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Position Title: Rental Manager
Department: 35North Rentals at Renovo Media Group
Compensation: Salary (DOE) & benefits
Reports to: Director of Production
Terms: Full-time (40+ hours/week) – days/times vary (typically 9-5, Mon-Fri)
Purpose: Rental Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of the warehouse/studio equipment packages and the rental activity of35north.co
Specific duties include:
- Be the point person for the management and organization of 35North’s inventory
- Own the operation and management ofCurrentRMS– our barcoding and ordering system
- Assist in forecasting volume and revenue of 35North rentals
- Provide technical support as needed with rented equipment, both to external customers and other 35North employees
- Manage incoming/outgoing equipment and shipments.
- Repair equipment when needed on items that do not need to be sent-out for maintenance.
- Send equipment in for cleaning and maintenance or coordinate with internal technical staff when the work cannot be done in-house.
- Develop and manage systems of organization for all in house equipment, props, sets, etc.
- Assist the Director of Production with day-to-day studio operations, as needed.
- Maintain an inventory of expendable items, i.e. tape, gels, duv, etc.
- Ensure that all items leaving the warehouse are checked in and out.
- Research and stay informed as to new developments and trends in production equipment.
About 35North35North is the production services arm of Renovo Media Group, an independent film/TV studio formed in 2020. 35North is based in Clear Lake, Iowa and operates out of a 225,000 square foot facility that houses soundstages, a state-of-the-art LED volume sound stage, a recording studio, equipment rental house, editing suites, production office space and a wellness center.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz2xx1-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.
Please send resume and cover letter to Kristen Fisher with subject line RENTAL MANAGER.