As a Coordinator, RCA Records Executive Office, you will work in a fast-paced environment for a highly creative executive. You will be detail-oriented and extremely organized while interacting with all levels of employees within the organization. You will play a vital role in ensuring our executive is always up to date and organized to provide guidance, as needed, in a timely manner to ensure projects move forward. A passion for music is highly encouraged, with a couple of years of experience in an Assistant capacity.
This position is remote until further notice; some responsibilities listed below will be required when we commence in-person work in Culver City, CA.
What you'll do:
• Act as an all-around gatekeeper and strategically manage Executive's time with respect to priorities, goals, and objectives.
• Act as fast and efficient conduit between Executive team, staff, artists, and contacts.
• Schedule internal, external meetings (both in-person and Virtual); book travel and accommodations (includes domestic travel, international travel, and multi-city trips)
• Process travel and entertainment expenses
• Manage executives schedule (sending reminders and Teams/ Zoom links, locations, and/or dial-ins for upcoming meetings, working with time zones when the executive is traveling, or meeting with others in different time zones)
• Proactively prepare the executives for meetings
• When requested, join executive in meetings - taking notes, creating and sharing ''next steps'' documents, and following up with responsible parties to ensure tasks are completed as agreed upon
• Manage executive's email (writing and answering emails; following up on, and keeping track of, important conversations and invites)
• Maintaining Executive's call list and keeping track of various ''To-Dos''
• Send executive a summary end of the day of the next day's schedule snapshot
• Maintain strong working knowledge of artist roster, employees, and important external contacts
• Compile, manage and keep track of all music (demos, roughs, mixes, etc.) in Box or other appropriate systems
• Partner closely with other executive assistants on organizing Executive team
• Exercise discretion when patching calls, rolling calls, and interrupting meetings
Who you are:
• You have 2+ years of Assistant level experience
• You have a history of thriving in a fast-paced environment
• You possess a ''can-do'' attitude and passion for the music industry
• You have direct knowledge of the Los Angeles area and local hot spots/restaurants
• You thrive in a hyper creative space (inclusive of but not limited to A&R, Marketing, Music Industry)
• You are an excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator (this role will act as an -intermediary between Executive and staff, artists, and other high-profile figures)
• You adapt quickly to a changing environment with minimal disruption
• You understand priorities and timely with follow up; with flexibility outside of ''regular'' business hours
• Knowledge of MAC computer software
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k355-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.