RAVEN SOFTWARE, developer of numerous award-winning games, including contributions to the blockbuster Call of Duty franchise is seeking a passionate QA Tester to join our team to work on our next project.
**This is a temporary position. You must be over 18 years of age to apply.**
As a QA Tester you will be responsible for testing a variety of software. Teamwork and a professional attitude are key in this role. Communication skills, both written and oral must be professional and accurate. Strong interpersonal skills are very important as well as you will be working with a QA lead and many other testers.
• Testing pre-release video games and verifying functionality, data content, performance, usability/playability, and hardware/software compatibility
• Documenting defects
• Build verification tests, Checklist testing
• Regression testing
• Provide detailed gameplay, balance and tuning feedback by using prior gaming experience
• Strong interest in and passion for video games
• Experience with console gaming (Xbox One, PS4, PC)
• Must be able to play First Person Shooter games
• Sharp attention to detail
• Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
• Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to adapt to rapid changes in test priorities
• Superior work ethic and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Basic PC knowledge, as well as being familiar with Microsoft programs especially Word, Excel
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Associate's degree in technical field or equivalent work experience in a relevant field. Bachelor's Degree a plus.
Located in Madison, Wisconsin, RAVEN SOFTWARE offers an upscale work environment with state-of-the-art workstations, competitive compensation, a fun, collaborative environment, affordable living and an exceptional quality of life.