Member Services Representative I Pure Flix
The Member Services Representative I responds to customer inquiries by phone for a majority of the day (7.25 hours of 8 hour workday), They resolve routine and basic problems, communicate solutions and focus on saving accounts from cancelling. Representative's also analyze a member's service needs and will escalate items to Tier 2 and Supervisor as appropriate. Overall, the Customer Service Representative possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job, demonstrates empathy, customer service skills and the ability to save accounts.
• Inbound Phone calls: 90%
• Responding to emails: 5-10%
• High School Diploma, required
• Proficient in basic computer skills
• Must have the ability to sell (save accounts), build rapport
• Detail oriented
• Quick learner and one who seeks to grow with the company
• Able to multitask under pressure and maintain client focus
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
• Customer Service experience call center, face to face or chat preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
USA - Scottsdale - Pima Road - Affirm Entertainment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo5jm-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.