What We Do
Push your artistic talent to the limit on a team of world-class environment, character and concept artists who strive to innovate and inspire.
What You'll Do
Psyonix is looking for a technical artist to work with our world-class team! You'll work closely with artists and engineers to craft awesome game visuals and pipelines in Unreal Engine.We offer a fast-paced exciting career where you will have the opportunity to solve a variety of technical issues to expand your skill sets. If that sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you!
In this role, you will
• Collaborate with a range of artists, developers, and producers to create and implement tools or workflows
• Balance a variety of tasks, priorities, and bugs across multiple projects
• Create and understand material pipelines that span across different experiences
• Write and maintain documentation for workflows and tools
What we're looking for
• Experience with 3D real time engine technology
• Shader/Material development experience
• Visual scripting experience
• Knowledge of a 3D DCC tool such as Autodesk, Blender, Modo, etc
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7py4p-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.