What You'll Do
We are looking for a Senior Customer Care Agent to provide best in class support to Rocket League players. In this role you will work closely with the Customer Care Manager, Support Agents and Vendors. Please note this role requires weekend work (Saturday & Sunday).
In This Role You Will
• Communicate with outsource customer support staff on procedures and best practices
• Manage QC process and help improve agent CSAT
• Collaborate with other departments on improving the game experience for players
• Research, respond, and resolve escalated customer support issues
What We're Looking For
• 3 - 5 years of experience providing superior customer service
• Experience managing and improving QC and Agent CSAT
• Solid grasp of working with data to find and report on actionable insights
• Expertise in a variety of office software (MS Office; Google Docs, Sheets and Slides)
• An understanding of Customer Service KPIs as they relate to improving the support experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Note: Weekend work required (Saturday and/or Sunday)
Nice To Have Skills
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• Expertise in any Customer Relationship Management software
• Experience working in Quality Assurance, or experience with defect tracking software and bug entry
• A passion for video games and involvement in-game communities
• Agile project management experience
• Technical troubleshooting skills as they relate to PC gaming and hardware
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be part of something Epic!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpk21-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.