Psyonix is a video game developer best known for Rocket League, the award-winning game that combines soccer, driving, and highly competitive and addictive gameplay. As part of the Epic Games family, we are an industry-leading game studio rooted in a crunch-free philosophy that emphasizes an amazing employee experience, located in the heart of San Diego.
Psyonix is looking for a Release Coordinator to help drive our new mobile project, Rocket League Sideswipe! The Release Coordinator is an individual contributor whose primary responsibility is ensuring the successful release and upkeep of our products. They work with internal and external stakeholders, acting as a primary point of contact with First-Party, to coordinate submission and release times globally for all platforms. They assist on the planning and implantation of the builds for release and will help develop and maintain documentation for all releases and updates. They will work with Dev/QA groups as a consultant to ensure backend configuration is properly set for test and submission. They may mentor less experienced members of the team and operate within generally defined procedures. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
In this role, you will
• Setup and maintain backend services for First Party (Register Org, Request IDs, configure sandboxes, etc)
• Maintain latest firmware and SDK for each platform for Dev/QA use
• Setup and maintain DLC (including package creation when applicable) and Achievements for all platforms in all environments
• Setup and maintain test accounts and test environments
• Update test environment with builds/platform store items to ensure proper functionality
• Create and facilitate package creation and submissions for all platforms
• Maintain end to end in-game and backend localization
• Assist with in-game Content Setup, Encryption, and CDN/Static Data deployments
• Setup and coordinates Mock Release and Server Checks with LiveOps ahead of release to ensure build stability
• Acquire Content Ratings (ESRB, PEGI, etc)/Compile content rating documents and media for all applicable regions
• Set and submit all pricing and metadata for storefront products as well as maintaining currency exchange rates
• Maintain and Coordinate to all stakeholders any upcoming product releases (ie patch/DLC release, songs, events, season transition coordination, etc)
• Assists with Developer/QA consultation; utilizing SDK knowledge to assist in build process, testing, and communication with Play Console/Apple Store Connect/DevSupport/GDNP/SteamWorks/EGS Dev Portal
• Use bug tracking database to record bugs and specific test results
• Work with Production, Design, Analytics and Infrastructure on scheduling and coordinating releases (both client and events)
• Assist in driving milestone goals enforcing build cutoff times for submissions
What we're looking for
• 1-3 years of related experience with end-to-end submission and release of Mobile products from Play Console and Apple Store Connect
• Experience with P4, Unreal Editor, Jira, Confluence, github, CDN distribution
• Experience with First-Party Tools and backend systems (Play Console, Apple Store Connect, GEMS, NCMS, Partner Center, Epic Dev Portal, SteamWorks preferred)
• Experience submitting and releasing products through all First Party groups
• Experience submitting to Age Rating boards
• Experience with implementing Localization in-game and in backend systems
• Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
• Solid organizational, time management and analytical skills
• Ability to use independent judgment; sometimes outside of established procedures and supports the development of new or enhanced technical tools
• Good understanding of / experience with modern gaming consoles and associated software
• Must be able to learn, comprehend and apply new concepts, techniques and procedures quickly
• Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyko03-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.