Business Intelligence Analyst
Senior Product Manager - Pogo (Remote Work)
Pogo is building the world's best online casual games destination, a place of playful relaxation and joy for millions of gamers across all walks of life. Our accomplished global team delivers leading-edge HTML5 games across the top casual genres, which support increasingly refined metagames and social interactions. Pogo's devoted fans and long-time subscribers count on us for fresh content, daily challenges, great events, and new games. Our live service team produces!
Pogo is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager with a passion for consumer products. Come join us to build exceptional experiences across a variety of game genres enabled by the robust Pogo platform.
About this role
You will be a part of the Pogo product team and will report to the Platform Lead. You will be responsible for Product Management and Experience Design on the platform and be positively animated about driving product success. You will need a strong understanding of digital consumer behaviors, business models, structured analysis, and feature design. You will have the creativity to approach problem statements in new ways, the discipline to use a rigorous, a/b testing approach to find out what works, a balance of creativity and analytics, and the initiative to try new things. You will focus on the players' experience and engagement. You will report to the Lead Product Manager at Pogo.
This role is also open to remote work.
• Validate and design features that improve the player experience on Pogo.com and create avenues for meaningful connections between players.
• Craft an amazing first-time user experience. You will manage the online onboarding experience that ensures players find value in Pogo during their initial interactions on our website.
• Manage the end-to-end product life cycle including market needs, opportunity definition, roadmap, and requirements to develop Pogo's platform with a durable competitive advantage.
• Drive customer, competitive benchmarking, and comparable research to identify unmet needs, product gaps, and inform prioritization decisions. Immerse yourself in how players experience Pogo and how it can be made better. Partner with design to conduct customer interviews that gather foundational insights and test out new product concepts.
• Track and analyze player metrics that lead to applicable insights and informed product decisions. Summarize and share findings with peers, teammates, and the Pogo leadership team to help inform the strategic direction of your product area.
• Work with Product leads and other PMs to develop a seamless experience across Pogo.
• Work with teams, including Design, Engineering, Professional Services, Marketing, and Customer Service to ensure seamless execution of your product strategy.
• Work with Business Intelligence team to bring strategic influence through data analysis practices
• Get the team to rally behind your ideas and drive alignment among multiple partners and collaborators
• 6+ years of hands-on experience in product management for a direct-to-consumer digital product or service, with a record of launching products or platforms – we would love it if some of that experience is related to gaming or entertainment.
• Experience with data-driven feature design and decisions.
• Success building web or mobile consumer-facing products in the past
• Experience defining specs with clear technical requirements, user flows, and wireframes
• A 'Creative Product Development' mindset – Iterative nature of work, Comfort with complexity and change, Versatile approach to finding solutions.
• Experience communicating both creative and functional feedback to diverse groups
• Passion for creating great products, with the ability to identify flaws and inefficiencies in the design, experience, and behavioral outcomes
• Experience with presenting concepts and reasoning to a global audience and the temperament to perform in a cross-functional set-up.
• Think outside of the box and bring excitement and enthusiasm to work each day
What's in it for you?
A creative environment, engaging work, excellent benefits, and lots of great perks. Plus, the chance to shape the gaming habits and lifestyles of everyone you know – not just the gamers in your family, but all types of players.
Pogo has been the leader for online casual games since 1998. We are the best online casual games destination where players can enjoy titles across multiple genres including Solitaire, Mahjong, Match 3 among others. Our talented global team delivers high-quality HTML5 games across the top casual genres, which support increasingly sophisticated metagames and social interactions. Pogo's fans and long-time subscribers come to Pogo for fresh content, daily challenges, great events, new games, and a live service that consistently delivers
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.