Los Angeles, CA
Overview & Responsibilities
ViacomCBS Streaming is looking to add a Senior Lead, Partnership Growth, who will work with our device distribution partnerships, such as Amazon, Roku, Apple, Samsung, etc. with the goal of forging stronger relationships in order to continue to drive our viewership growth for both Paramount+ and Pluto TV.
Please note that this group is responsible for distribution of the Paramount+ and Pluto TV service on devices, and not for content distribution.
This role will report to the Vice President, Partnership Growth.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities including:
• Deal Negotiation: Supplying appropriate revenue, usage modeling, and other key insights to inform business negotiations with current and prospective distribution partners.
• Growing Partnerships: Using baseline metrics and data interpretation, utilizing validated growth levers to develop holistic app growth plans by platform, while also seeking out and incorporating new growth drivers and revising and iterating on the plans.
• Internal Advocacy: Serving as the primary champion and point of contact to work across applicable internal teams, to push forward strategic partner initiatives, and to resolve any business issues.
• Owning all partner communication and materials: Establishing a framework to deliver best-in-class partnership management through regular meetings, QBRs, and information sharing that delivers measurable and meaningful data and insights, as well as impactful takeaways.
• At least 5 years of work experience in a business development, partner management, and/or strategic analysis role.
• Partnership management skills, with a focus on aligning long term objectives between organizations.
• Ability to model, build out, and present business cases for opportunities using spreadsheet (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets) and presentation (e.g. Powerpoint, Google Slides) tools.
• Track record of building consensus cross-functionally with other organizational groups, such as Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Finance.
• Bachelor's degree or above, especially in business, economics, math, or similar analytical field.
• At least 2 years of current experience in a business development and/or partner management role with OTT or mobile devices.
• Successful track record in negotiating deals for applications and/or services on OTT and/or mobile devices.
• Deep understanding of the video streaming business models (both ad and subscription supported) and the content ecosystem.
• MBA strongly preferred.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4ym4q-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.