Junior Content Analyst
Los Angeles, CA
ViacomCBS creates entertainment experiences that drive conversation and culture around the world. Through television, film, digital media, live events, merchandise and solutions, our brands connect with diverse, young and the young at heart audiences in more than 180 countries.
Pluto TV is seeking a Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst, Distribution who will be an outstanding addition to our growing team. The role will be a catalyst for supporting our Partnership and Distribution teams. The right candidate will have outstanding business experience, acumen and focus on providing reports, analysis, and interpretation of performance metrics to inform monthly performance reporting.This role will also support the Distribution team with ad hoc analysis and report tool development.
• Conduct deep dive analysis and build recurring insights reports based on our streaming media platform, the platform content, device and user performance and video ad metrics
• Analyze historical performance and growth data and deliver holistic business development insights
• Prepare/validate periodic reports from various BI systems (weekly/monthly/ad-hoc)
• Collaborate and prepare weekly and monthly dashboards and metrics for senior leadership
• Work cross-functionally within the other Business Intelligence team members to support Distribution
• 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in a Business Intelligence role
• Experience in model development and growth projects
• Experience conducting risk analysis
• Detailed knowledge of media, online advertising, and digital ad sales processes is a plus
• Strong written documentation and presentation skills, using building executive facing presentations tools
• Ability to think critically and provide accurate work
• Solid working knowledge of SQL
• Working knowledge of Tableau or similar BI and data visualization tools
• Experience working at a fast paced, data driven business
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment, supporting standard methodologies, and mentoring other analysts
Citizens of Pluto TV have the privilege of entertaining millions of people. We are entrepreneurs looking to revolutionize the future of TV. While our planet is small, our ambition is boundless. The stakes don't get much higher.
Becoming a Citizen is hard work. We need self-starters that thrive in changing environments, who treat company resources like their own, and who deliver seemingly impossible outcomes at warp speed. It's the only way we stay ahead of the giants looking to take the opportunity we have earned. We are selective but once chosen, you're in.
Why You Should Become a Citizen of Pluto TV
As stated, becoming a Citizen is hard work but the rewards of citizenship are plentiful. Work with the smartest people on some of the most complex projects of your life, while profoundly impacting both Pluto TV and the broader world of entertainment. Share in the epic quest to define the future of television as we know it. Big commitment, huge impact, lasting change.
As a Citizen, you will enjoy generously-sponsored medical benefits, a generous vacation policy, 401K retirement plan, social and team events, and more!
We're an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
At Pluto TV and Viacom, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Viacom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y441-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.