Pluto TV is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, Ad Sales who will be an outstanding addition to our growing team. Reporting to the Vice President of Business Intelligence, the role will be a catalyst for optimizing growth and performance of our direct Ad Sales business. The right candidate will have outstanding business experience, acumen and focus on providing reports, analysis, and interpretation of performance metrics to inform ad sales strategies.This role will specifically support the Ad Sales team with regular recurring and ad hoc reporting and will act as the internal expert on available data sources, and maintain all reporting requirements to deliver accurate and timely sales, and usage reports.
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, Ad Sales responsibilities include the following key strategic business analysis services:
• Work with other BI Analysts and Sales Account Executives to deliver meaningful insights to advertising partners
• Analyze and report on the performance across all streaming channels and categories.
• Gather and analyze historical growth and current platform data to guide Ad Sales initiatives.
• Build reports for presentations including data to support quarterly and ad hoc sales inquiries
• Ensure accuracy of all reports (particularly BI related data/reports)
• Prepare/validate periodic reports from BI system (weekly/monthly/ad-hoc)
• Collaborate and prepare weekly and monthly dashboards and metrics for senior leadership
• Prepare Ad-Hoc Reports and presentations for client and agency sales meetings and participate when necessary
• Work cross-functionally within the Business Intelligence team along with the product, programming content and marketing teams to create and deliver ad hoc reports.
We believe the right individual will possess these skills and experiences:
• 5+ years of relevant experience supporting digital ad sales and/or linear tv
• Experience with streaming or OTT services is highly desirable
• Working knowledge of online ad systems (Freewheel, DoubleClick, Salesforce)
• Experience with one or more of the following video ad delivery measurement platforms (e.g. Nielsen DAR, ComScore, etc.)
• Strong written documentation and presentation skills, using the Microsoft Office suite or Google tools
• ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently - ability to think critically and provide accurate work
• working knowledge of SQL - working knowledge of Tableau or similar BI and data visualization tools
• Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills working with varied internal teams
• detailed knowledge of media, online advertising, and sales processes
• Top organizational and multitasking skills
• Experience working at a fast paced, data driven business
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment, supporting standard methodologies, and mentoring other analysts
• Experience with Nielsen DAR, ComScore and other measurement platforms is a major plus''
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pnje-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.