ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, Paramount+, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
ViacomCBS is looking for a Project Manager who understands the technical and logistical aspects of handling Privacy initiatives at enterprise scale. The Project Manager is a key member of the Privacy Team and crucial to facilitating end-to-end multi-functional deliverables in support of Privacy initiatives for the whole of ViacomCBS. You enjoy working in a complex and fast paced environment in closed collaboration with the Privacy Legal team and collaborating with partners around the company to ensure deliverables fall within timelines, scope, and budget. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Privacy Tech, this position is responsible for helping to manage Privacy Team communications and coordinate plans and deliverables for highly visible projects, from initial concept through completion, as well as roadmaps for future planning. Familiarity with working across multiple time zones and teams is critical.
• Lead end to end project coordination for the Privacy Team.
• Prioritize the workflow of product, technology, and legal teams to ensure projects are tested and delivered on schedule, within budget and to the highest quality possible.
• Take ownership of updating the Privacy JIRA backlog to ensure status and updates are made in a timely manner.
• Participate in strategy and kickoff meetings by offering recommendations for effective and efficient project coordination.
• Facilitate and support execution of project plans and deliverables; revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Take ownership of project scope and timing issues, driving them to resolution in a timely fashion.
• Additional daily duties include: Detailed meeting notes, following-up on team action items, and ensuring team processes and documentation remain up-to-date.
• At least 2 years of enterprise level project management experience; preferably in the digital advertising, InfoSec, or Privacy spaces.
• Ability to multitask, be flexible and adapt to fast-paced environment and technologies.
• Experience working with multiple partners and distributed teams.
• Self-motivated, deadline enthusiastic, relentless about effective communication and delivering quality results are musts.
• Be able to change tasks quickly and communicate changes effectively based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines.
• Experience with JIRA, Slack, Kanban, SharePoint, and Project.
• PMP or CSM certification.
• Familiarity with Privacy and Security Incident Management.
• Have or be willing to meet the requirements for Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) from the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn6nz-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.