Associate Lead, Partnership Growth
West Hollywood, CA
Overview and Responsibilities
As a Partnership Marketing Manager at Pluto TV, you will be supporting each pillar of the marketing department by implementing and maintaining marketing campaigns with multiple partners. In this role, you'll cultivate consistent and regular communication as well as track and report on projects, initiatives, and key performance metrics. This role will report to the Head of Partnership Marketing.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Working with distribution partners to improve Pluto TV promotion on distribution platforms
• Actively pitching ideas, campaigns and opportunities to distribution platforms.
• Providing support in developing partner marketing strategies and campaigns
• Collaboratively troubleshooting issues and uncovering potential bottlenecks
• Prioritizing competing projects and delivering ways to streamline operational activities
• Ad hoc reporting on campaigns, translating data into meaningful insights
• Maintaining a high level of confidentiality and integrity at all times
• Proactively identifying winning opportunities
• 3+ years experience in partnership marketing
• Successful experience in sales and negotiations
• Excellent communication, critical thinking, collaboration and presentation skills
• BS/BA required
• Highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
• Effective, versatile and willing to take action. Must be a self-starter and operate well independently
• Ability to use MS Office/G-Suite and have used or can pick up quickly Adobe Suite, Google Analytics among others
• Experience working with TV/streaming distribution platforms (such as Apple, Amazon Fire, Google Android TV, Roku) is a plus
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.