Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
We are currently looking for a Manager to join our Content Partnerships team. You'll serve as a key role, supporting our efforts to grow, expand, and more effectively manage our content partnerships, particularly focused on our portfolio of Spanish-language distributors.
• Develop and manage the content acquisition process from end-to-end, including evaluating and sourcing new opportunities
• Directly manage a selection of primarily Spanish-language content partner accounts with responsibilities including the development of individualized growth plans, content pipeline management and contract negotiation
• Identify opportunities to create synergy with Pluto TV Content Partnerships teams in LATAM and EU on new content or partnerships
• Support content partnerships leads in handling inbound requests, periodic business reviews, and special projects as necessary
• Work with content operations to ensure timely and complete deliveries and contract compliance
• Manage, track, and input all key points from portfolio partner deal pipeline and agreements including business terms, payment schedules, and additional rights and obligations
• Disseminate contract summaries and partner updates across key internal partners including content operations, editorial, marketing, ad operations, PR, finance, and legal
• Assist with internal projects and regular and ad hoc management presentations
• 5+ years of experience, preferably in entertainment and/or online media
• BA/BS preferred
• Experienced client manager, with deep knowledge of content licensing business models, supply chains and partnership life cycles
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (or similar software)
• Knowledge of content acquisition and distribution models (windows, contract terminology)
• Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills to effectively manage multiple concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Strong familiarity with Spanish-language programming and market in the US
Citizens of Pluto TV have the privilege of entertaining millions of people. We are entrepreneurs looking to revolutionize the future of TV. While our planet is small, our ambition is boundless. The stakes don't get much higher.
Becoming a Citizen is hard work. We need self-starters that thrive in changing environments, who treat company resources like their own, and who deliver seemingly impossible outcomes at warp speed. It's the only way we stay ahead of the giants looking to take the opportunity we have earned. We are selective but once chosen, you're in.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g46mq7-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.