Assistant Manager- International Marketing Partnerships
Los Angeles, CA
Pluto TV is looking for an organized, adaptable and meticulous Creative Services Coordinator to help support the workflow of the Creative Studio team! The Creative Services Coordinator is responsible for assisting in managing the Creative team's workflow and ensuring that all production processes are followed in order to maximize efficiency, meet deadlines and deliver effective creative. This role will work with the Creative team, inter-departmental partners, and outside partners, and will report directly to the Director, Creative Services.
Responsibilities will include:
• Using project management tools to assign tasks, track projects, and deliver final products
• Ensuring proper file management protocol is being followed
• Procuring and delivering assets to internal teams and external partners
• Assisting in the day-to-day operations of the Creative Studio
• Participate in brainstorming, request and assignment meetings, while notating updates and disseminating to various partners
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years experience in Management, Creative or Marketing role (strong internship experience considered)
• Experience with task management software, file management software and Google's suite of tools
• Understanding of creative process and workflow
• Highly organized with keen attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and task-switch across changing priorities
• Flexibility in the face of changing priorities and deadlines
• Excellent social skills, with strong writing and verbal communication
• Basic experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5km60-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.