Paralegal – Business & Legal Affairs
Remote / Virtual
Coordinator, Channel Launch (Content Partnerships)
Overview and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for a Channel Launch Coordinator to join our Content Partnerships team at Pluto TV. This role will be a key contributor supporting Pluto TV's growing and robust content strategy, both domestically as well as globally.
This role reports to the Senior Manager, Content Partnerships (Channel Operations).
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Understanding the process and systems in order to work independently, including handling and coordinating the day-to-day tasks related to channel launches, rebrands, and takedowns, as well troubleshooting and raising issues to the appropriate teams.
• Communicating channel launch progress and completion to key partners and managers in the organization.
• Working closely with, and supporting, the Content Partnerships team, including maintaining key documents with current information.
• Identifying and creating meaningful suggestions on how to improve and scale the catalog review process.
• Coordinating and leading various channel onboarding calls with key external and internal partners teams including Marketing, Operations, and Channel Programming.
Qualities / Experience We're Seeking
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• At least 1+ year of project management experience, ideally within online content media, television and/or entertainment.
• Demonstrated proficiency using spreadsheet software (e.g. Excel or Google Sheets). Experience using relational databases to store and query information is strongly preferred.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. This is important, and we will be looking at your communication style in your cover letter.
• Excellent attention to detail. In the second paragraph of your cover letter, you should use the word ''pizza''.
• Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills to effectively handle multiple concurrent projects.
• Terrific problem solver - identify issues and work collaboratively with appropriate teams to implement creative solutions.
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.