Partnership Operations Manager
OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES:
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, Paramount +, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
Our Distribution & Operations team within the ViacomCBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium ViacomCBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service Paramount +, SVOD, as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships. We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver ViacomCBS content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
The Content Ops Manager will work within the Distribution & Operations team to help support the International Paramount+ expansion efforts. Lead the acquisition of video and localized assets while working closely with video operations, product, project management, engineering teams, and more.
• Manage localization projects and requirements across internal and external partners
• Oversee end-to-end localization workflow using internal management tools and systems
• Lead project kickoffs & other pertinent operational meetings with internal teams
• Work with internal teams to identify and remove critical project blockers
• Experience owning project strategy and end-to-end delivery
• Drive initiatives to optimization existing workflows to help scale Paramount+ into a global service
• Ability to gather, analyze and report on project status to senior leadership
• Work across ViacomCBS teams and divisions to help define and scale localization efforts across multiple international markets
• Document best practices and helpful guidelines for internal and external stakeholders
• 2-5 years of localization project management experience, preferably working on projects involving multi-region launches.
• Working knowledge of industry localization standards.
• Experience working in an internet company and/or a demonstrated understanding of digital linear streaming across AVOD, SVOD or VOD space.
• Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management.
• Strong proficiency in MS office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint, Google Sheets and Jira.
• The ideal candidate will be self-directed with an entrepreneurial spirit who will be able to work well under pressure, and quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment.
• Experience with Salesforce, Media Pulse, MAM/CMS, rights, and scheduling systems is a big plus!
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Stellar communication skills in these aspects: interpersonal, verbal, and written.
• Superb organization and presentation skills, effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional teams and management.
• Highly proficient in gathering critical information from meetings with various partners and producing useful reports.
• Stellar work ethic with the ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team, act proactively, and drive resolution.
• Experience building and integrating complex systems and workflows.
• Strong multitasking skills and attention to detail is crucial!
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n0e8-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.