Manager, Distribution Partner Marketing
West Hollywood, CA
Overview and Responsibilities
The Partnership Growth Associate Lead is a key role on a fast growing team. This role is integral in facilitating all aspects of distribution partnership growth and requires strong collaboration between all internal teams, focusing collective efforts on key activities including distribution platform management, integration (e.g. CTV, mobile, gaming consoles etc.) and partner success.
This person will have the primary responsibility of enhancing the value of our distribution partnerships by assisting in driving efficient distribution, uncovering untapped growth opportunities and spearheading partnership operations. This role reports to the Sr. Partnership Growth Lead and is based in Los Angeles.
• Support business strategy and operation for key partner platforms, from deal negotiations to user growth plans to ongoing partner management
• Serve as primary stakeholder and day-to- day POC in onboarding and ongoing success of new distribution partners
• Drive communication, education, data management, performance and reporting across managed partners
• Develop data-driven strategic analyses, case studies, and competitive insights to inform best practices and identify business and operational efficiencies
• Identify and execute opportunities to increase engagement and monetization across platform partners, including new customer acquisition tactics, user retention, marketing ROI optimization, etc.
• Develop and drive strategic initiatives that expand the Pluto TV brand and drive revenue
• Work closely with internal teams to drive successful execution of new partner integrations and support with ongoing partner management needs
• 3-5 years of business development and/or partner management experience, preferably in the OTT industry
• BA/BS required. MBA preferred
• Proven' experience in negotiating OTT deals and/or content acquisition deals
• Exceptional partnership management skills, with a focus on aligning long term objectives between organizations
• Solid cross-functional skills with the ability to build consensus among teams (product, engineering, marketing, sales, finance)
• Ability to take a data-driven approach to partner management
• Ability to cultivate and build strong relationships with platform partners and industry counterparts
• Deep understanding of the ad supported video streaming business model and the content ecosystem
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.