Overview & Responsibilities
We are looking to add an Account Service Representative to our digital ad sales team in our New York City office for ViacomCBS.
This role will be responsible for managing, prospecting, and driving a book of business of digital video ad sales on our streaming platform for high value accounts and acting as the Pluto TV specialist for the PMX Holding Company.
This role will report to the Director of Digital Ad Sales.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities including:
• Growing revenue with assigned accounts by securing additional insertion orders (IOs) and deals.
• Setting up a regular cadence of meetings with internal partners across the sales organization.
• Act as the Pluto TV specialist for the PMX holding company to grow overall Pluto TV revenue.
• Reaching out and developing relationships with prospective clients in order to generate new sales.
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
• At least 2+ years of work experience in an account management, sales planner, or junior sales role.
• Demonstrated client relationship success as measured by high client interaction and client happiness.
• Experience researching, preparing and presenting the digital portfolio.
• Knowledge and experience in digital ad sales preferred; experience in video ads, particularly for streaming services strongly preferred.
• Strong client interpersonal skills, including working with clients in a consultative manner to determine the best solution for their needs.
• Demonstrated proactive desire to win and grow as a digital ad sales professional.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71y99-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.